LoMspanish
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro en español, homenaje a Lords of Magic.

ÍndicePortalÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

Lords of Magic

3 participantes
AutorMensaje
Mantera
Explorador
Explorador
Mantera

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 7

Lords of Magic Empty
MensajeTema: Lords of Magic   Lords of Magic Icon_minitimeSáb Jul 26, 2008 5:27 pm

Hola. Yo no hablo español muy bien. Hablo inglés.

Tengo un "Lords of Magic" sitio web de mi propio. Es en inglés, arrepentido.

Desde que Lords of Magic son relativamente pequeños, querría invitar miembros de este foro a visitar mi sitio web y mi mensaje abordar.

El sitio web: http://mantera.xorgate.com/
La Tabla del Mensaje: http://impz.proboards14.com/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/Ellelone

Hay también una modificación yo he creado llamado GS5R. Es también inglés sólo, arrepentido.

Espero que usted me pueda comprender. Adiós.
Stitchy
From the court
From the court
Stitchy

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 218
Facción : Vida
Oficio : Ladrón

Lords of Magic Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Lords of Magic   Lords of Magic Icon_minitimeSáb Jul 26, 2008 5:31 pm

Hiiii Mantera! I speak Englishhh tooo! hahaha.

I've been told you're such an amazing Lords of magic fan! Soooo, I hope you spend a nice timee here!

Nice website.
Balthier
From the court
From the court
Balthier

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 209
Facción : Agua.
Oficio : Ladrón.

Lords of Magic Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Lords of Magic   Lords of Magic Icon_minitimeSáb Jul 26, 2008 5:39 pm

Wellcome, Mantera. Realmente es fantástico tener a un gran fan como es Mantera en nuestra pequeña comunidad LoMfan.
Ya conocía tu página web y es muy buena.

Para nuestros foreros, voy a hacer una reseña sobre Mantera, su comunidad LoM ha inspirado la que hoy tenemos aquí.
Mantera
Explorador
Explorador
Mantera

Masculino

Lords of Magic Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Lords of Magic   Lords of Magic Icon_minitimeSáb Jul 26, 2008 5:44 pm

Stitchy escribió:

I've been told you're such an amazing Lords of magic fan! Soooo, I hope you spend a nice timee here!

Nice website.

Very good. I had to use a translation website to post my message, unfortunately. I do not know enough Espanol to explain my thoughts to a precise measure. To compare, I would speak like a kid.

Who has said I am such a fan? Surprised
Stitchy
From the court
From the court
Stitchy

Masculino

Lords of Magic Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Lords of Magic   Lords of Magic Icon_minitimeSáb Jul 26, 2008 5:47 pm

Mantera escribió:
Stitchy escribió:

Nice website.

Very good. I had to use a translation website to post my message, unfortunately. I do not know enough Espanol to explain my thoughts to a precise measure. To compare, I would speak like a kid.

Well, If you have anything to say in spanish here and you don't know how to say it, just tell me and i'll help yooou.

I don't remembeeer , but I know I was told.

No!, You wouldn't. Don't compare yourself with a kid.. There are a lot of Spanish people who don't know how to speak English. Soo that's the same. Don't Worry about that.
Mantera
Explorador
Explorador
Mantera

Masculino

Lords of Magic Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Lords of Magic   Lords of Magic Icon_minitimeSáb Jul 26, 2008 5:55 pm

Stitchy escribió:
Mantera escribió:
Stitchy escribió:

Nice website.

Well, If you have anything to say in spanish here and you don't know how to say it, just tell me and i'll help yooou.

I don't remembeeer , but I know I was told.

No!, You wouldn't. Don't compare yourself with a kid.. There are a lot of Spanish people who don't know how to speak English. Soo that's the same. Don't Worry about that.

I found this message board through a youtube video. Esta aqui a trabaja Smile . Bored as I was, I searched for Lords of Magic on there. I have videos at YouTube. Mucho videos. I will be posting more, as I plan to have a complete run of the Warlock (GS5R Necromancer Lord) from begining to end, slaying all Lords.
Stitchy
From the court
From the court
Stitchy

Masculino

Lords of Magic Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Lords of Magic   Lords of Magic Icon_minitimeSáb Jul 26, 2008 6:14 pm

Mantera escribió:

I found this message board through a youtube video. Esta aqui a trabaja Smile . Bored as I was, I searched for Lords of Magic on there. I have videos at YouTube. Mucho videos. I will be posting more, as I plan to have a complete run of the Warlock (GS5R Necromancer Lord) from begining to end, slaying all Lords.

That sounds great! Soooo, What I Saiiid! I hopeee you enjoyy here! Annnd I jope you poost all the complete Run you're telling us.

=)
Mantera
Explorador
Explorador
Mantera

Masculino

Lords of Magic Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Lords of Magic   Lords of Magic Icon_minitimeSáb Jul 26, 2008 6:19 pm

Stitchy escribió:
Mantera escribió:

That sounds great! Soooo, What I Saiiid! I hopeee you enjoyy here! Annnd I jope you poost all the complete Run you're telling us.

=)

Sí, entiendo. I will try to visit here more in the future.
Contenido patrocinado

Lords of Magic Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Lords of Magic   Lords of Magic Icon_minitime

Lords of Magic
Página 1 de 1.